Pages

Monday 21 July 2014

This weeks meal plan and shopping list

Meal plan

Monday= Meatballs and spaghetti

Tuesday= Scotch pie and potato slices

Wednesday= Fish pie and vegetables

Thursday= Omelette

Friday= Hotdogs

Saturday= Egg, sausage, and potato slices

Sunday= Roast chicken, Yorkshire pudding, stuffing, roast potatoes, vegetables, and gravy


This weeks shopping list
15 Yorkshire puddings
2x Tinned garden peas
2x Tinned carrots
Tin of sweet corn
Packet of instant mash
Cornflakes
4 Pints of milk
Chicken roll
6 Apple's
7 bananas
4x Fruit yogurts
3x Cookies
3x Chocolate digestive
6x toilet rolls
Mouthwash
Washing liquid
2x Wet wipes
Tin of cat food
Box of cat biscuits
2x Cat milk
Bag of frozen prawns
12x Fairy cakes
8x Mint ice cream cones
Jar of chocolate spread


Total was £21.47 I had a voucher for £1·50 off a £20 shop so I ended up paying £19·97 for this week's shop. I may do a few yellow sticker shops this week but we will see.


Much Love
Claire xx xx xx

2 comments:

  1. Your meal plan sounds delicious!
    Celeste

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Celeste I design my meal plans around what I get when I go yellow sticker shopping which seems to be keeping my weekly shop spend to a minimum. I try to go yellow sticker shopping 2-3 Times a week and depending on what's available spend around £5 each visit.Much Love Claire xxx

      Delete