Pages

Monday 21 July 2014

Cooling off in the garden

Hello readers it's been another hot day here at Tilly Towers. I have spent most of the day in shorts and a bra lol (sorry if that's TMI). I've never been very good with the heat even as a child. I have felt quite unwell today nothing MD related just this heat affecting me. I am now sat on my patio on my garden swing enjoying the cool breeze as I write this post on the kindle. 

Brad has finished school till September so I have a few days on my own with him before the youngest 2 munchkins break up which is nice. He is 16 on Friday which is super scary. It only feels like yesterday I was bringing him home from the hospital. I still have his cards and presents to get but know what I'm getting so will do it later in the week when the Mr is over and can distract Brad for me.

We had meatballs and spaghetti for tea tonight here's the costings and a pic.




25 Fresh meatballs 33p (yellow sticker and a pre yellow sticker promotion)
2 Jars of value pasta sauce 78p
Half a pack of value spaghetti 10p
50g Of cheese to top 50p

Total £1.71 and served 5 so 34p a plate

I think I'm going to do some more knitting whilst it's nice and cool out here. I have made 4 snoode style scarfs so far for Xmas this year and have started my fifth.

Have you started your Xmas preparations yet or am I just being super organised ?


Much Love
Claire xx xx xx

No comments:

Post a Comment