Pages

Wednesday 2 July 2014

Poor Brad

Hello readers just a quick one tonight as I have a poorly boy to attend to. Brad has come home from school under the weather. He has a headache is shaky and burning up. I have given him paracetamol and told him to go to sleep in the hope that may help. I think he may have a migraine as I get them and so does my dad and I know it can be hereditary. Fingers crossed he will be back to his old self again tomorrow but as a precaution he will be sleeping in with me tonight so I can keep a close eye on him.

This morning I completed my usual morning routine of a million and one medications and housework. We then popped to the post office to post the necklace won by Toni on my Celebration Giveaway post. I hope it finds it way to you safely and you enjoy it as much as I did making it. On the way home we popped into the ironmongers remember the gas bbq I cleaned up and saved from the skip. Well the gas bottle flitting turned out to be broken. I was a little worried that all my hard work had been for nothing but decided to take the part into the shop to see if a new part could be ordered as I really did not fancy spending £100 on a new bbq. Thankfully they had the part I needed in stock so I handed over the £9.95 for the part and saved myself a little over £90. We bought a pannini each from the bakers and sat in the park to eat our lunch under a nice cool tree and just chatted. When we got home I hung some more washing on the line to dry and saw to the animals. I had a good old catch up on some of my favourite blogs I follow and am now doing a spot of knitting whilst Bradley is asleep next to me.

I will be doing tea in a minute something quick and simple tonight beans on toast. There is nothing quite like beans on toast when you are feeling under the weather it's not to heavy on the stomach but is just enough to keep the hunger at bay.

What's your favourite food when you are poorly ?

Much Love
Claire xx xx xx

2 comments:

  1. Favourite food when ill?
    Anything cooked by someone else :-) especially if it involves eggs.

    Hope Brad feels better tomorrow.

    Toni x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Toni he seems to have perked up a bit after the paracetamol and a bit of sleep. I am going to keep him off school tomorrow as a precaution though xxx

      Delete