Pages

Friday 22 March 2013

Thank God

The big man upstairs has decided to give me a dizzy free day today and I am sooooo thankful. If you will excuse the pun it has been a god send to be able to potter about the house doing little jobs. I have taken it nice and slowly but was determined to get some jobs done. Washing has been done and put away, the house has been tidied within an inch of its life, the animals have been given a thoroughly good clean out, the washing up has been done, I have made the bestie's birthday prezzie, and I even had time to give myself a manicure and pedicure. I am doing well with my knitting I reckon another 18 rows and it will be done so about 3 hours work left to do. I need to get a wiggle on as she is due in a week and has been getting twinges.


The bestie's jewellery set handmade by me


And all wrapped up ready to give her


The jewellery set cost me a pound and I put it together myself. I bought a few of them a while ago when I saw them for £1 with the idea of making them up and giving them as gifts. Karen loves costume jewellery so i'm pretty sure she is going to like this. The stripy bag and ribbon cost me nothing as I have heaps of them left over from my ebay jewellery selling days. I only ever sell handmade jewellery now and that's on etsy.

Anyway off to do some more knitting and then an early night me thinks.

Much Love
Claire xx xx xx

No comments:

Post a Comment