Pages

Sunday 10 March 2013

Our Weekend

Saturday was spent looking round charity shops and I got a few items I have been needing for a while.


I got this wool coat for £7........ 4 of the buttons were hanging by a thread so I cut them off and reattached them,there were also a few loose strands which I trimmed and it is now as good as new and fits like a dream. I only have 2 coats a fake leather jacket and a waterproof hiking coat so I was on the look out for a nice warm coat and feel this really fits the bill


I also got a mixing bowl for 50p, a handmade pin cushion in the shape of a cake 75p, and a picnic set £1.50 there is one cup missing from the set but it is easily replaceable


For tea we had homemade cheese and tomato pizza total cost to make £1.04 and served the 4 of us.



It was huge and delicious

In the evening we settled down with a bag of cheese flavoured pop corn 33p from approved foods and watched a couple of free DVD's we got out of the library all in all it was a very good day.

My mother's day has been awful I have been laid up in an MD coma all day with the room spinning and feeling very sick. The dizziness has stopped temporarily allowing me to write this post but I still feel very very unwell so i am back off to bed to try and shift this thing. Hope everyone had a better mother's day than I have.

Much Love
Claire xx xx xx

No comments:

Post a Comment