Pages

Monday 11 March 2013

MD, Snow, And Not Much Else

Gosh its cold here in Wiltshire. We have even had a few light showers of snow none have settled thankfully. The slightest sign of snow here and you would think its the end of the world. The schools close, some of the shops close, buses and trains stop running making it a nightmare to get out and about should you need to. We don't let the snow bother us all that much we just dig out our wellies and its business as usual. I have a busy day tomorrow and could do with the boys being at school. I have an eye test, I have to pop to the charity shop to return an item and drop some other items off, I have to pop to the library, and go and do my huge weekly shop which consists of 2 loaves of bread and 6 pints of milk. The snow wont stop me but if the boys are off school then that will certainly throw a spanner in the works.

I am still feeling very nausea's from my day of dizziness yesterday and the cold is not helping so I have given in and put the electric fire on for an hour with the curtains closed and the draught excluder  in place so the  room retains the heat. I also have fluffy socks, slippers, nightgown, and a quilt and I am still cold. I really need to get an oil filled radiator to use in place of the electric fire its costs so much to run around £1 an hour where as the oil filled radiators are much more economical to run.

So not much happening in the Till household today I had a tidy up, got some washing done, and have spent the rest of the day curled up on the sofa with pain killers and flitting between blog land and my knitting.

Anyway time to drag myself up and get some tea on the go for me and the boys. An early night is looming with electric blankets, double quilting, nightgowns, and fluffy socks me thinks. I REFUSE to put those darn electric heaters on.

Much Love
Claire xx xx xx

No comments:

Post a Comment