Pages

Monday 18 March 2013

Just A Quick One

Hi all just a quick post to let you know I have not disappeared. The Mr has a few days off of work so I have been spending as much time with him as possible. He will be going home tomorrow and working 2 weeks solid 12 hour shifts daily so I will sit and do a catch up post tomorrow night. I will miss him terribly but if we are ever to acheieve our goal of living together then he needs to earn the extra pennies to do his flat up so it can be rented out so I just keep reminding myself of this.

Thank you to all my new readers for stoping by. I have noticed my pageviews have gone up quite a bit over the last 2 weeks and am loving that people are intrested in what I have to say and information I have to share. Why not become a follower when I reach 10 followers I will have a little give away nothing huge something definately handmade in fact I already have something in mind just as a little thank you for joining me on my frugal journey. You can be any where in the world and I will happily post it to you if you are in the UK or Timbukto.

Untill Tomorrow
Much Love
Claire xx xx xx

No comments:

Post a Comment