Pages

Wednesday 6 March 2013

Feeling A Bit Down

I have been feeling a bit blue since discovering something last night it has really upset me. Anyone who knows me knows I am a genuinely nice person I don't speak about people behind their backs and would help anyone in anyway I can. So to find out that someone I have been nothing but nice to and made things for and given things to has publicly slagged me and my children off has hurt quite a bit. There is no reason for the person to have done this which makes the hurt even more difficult to swallow. The really sad thing is they had  the cheek to do this in a forum where the Mr can see it and he of course told me what had been said publicly. I realise that my children are not the best behaved and that at times they can be rather loud but that's the joy of having 2 autistic children. I do the best I can to keep them quite but aside from gagging them and putting them in a straight jacket I am not left with many more options. They are always tucked up and in bed asleep by 8.30-9pm so its not like there is a rave party going on in the middle of the night. The really sad thing is she text me to ask "how are you" talk about being two faced how do you bloody think I am I am angry and very hurt right now (I didn't say this I just ignored it). I don't have room in my life for a two faced back stabbing so and so so I am afraid from now on your words will fall on deaf ears you are non existent in my world now. I hope you have a very good life and wish you no malice what so ever but as for you having a place in my life I am afraid you blew that well and truly out of the water.

Sorry about that rant over with

Much Love
Claire xx xx xx

1 comment:

  1. I have met your boys a few times and on no occasion have I ever thought them badly behaved or noisy! They are absolutely precious. I don't understand how someone could pick on such a lovely family, so I'm afraid all I can think of is that they are jealous.
    I'm sure you've probably forgotten all about this by now, but I couldn't leave this page without making a comment, because I think your boys are great people! And they are so because they are being raised by such a wonderful mother. xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete