Pages

Saturday 28 February 2015

Sorry

Hello readers sorry I've not been about :(  This is a very quick post to let you all know we are back in the UK safely. I will be doing a few holiday catch up posts and a post about "Elle" (more on that coming soon). Myself and the boys are going through a pretty rough time at the moment and I ask that you are patient with me for a week or two. All the catch up stuff and a better explanation of the "rough stuff" will come then. In the meantime I am just concentrating on myself and my beautiful boys.

Be Back soon

Much Love
Claire xx xx xx

3 comments:

  1. Welcome home Claire - take care xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Claire,
    Take your time and hope everything is better soon. We've missed you. xxxxx
    Celeste

    ReplyDelete
  3. sending positive vibes to you Claire, hoping you and your boys are all well and things improve for you soon. ali xxx

    ReplyDelete