Pages

Monday 16 February 2015

Frugal fun day out

Hello readers glad to see you are enjoying my holiday posts :)

Today we took the bus into paphos to a large soft play centre called Loony land. We were very impressed. It is really large has the usual soft play areas as well as a ball blaster zone, large slide, trampolines, and mini ten pin bowling. The best part was the price €5 each for the 2 little ones so €10 total or £8 sterling. For that not only do they get unlimited play but they get their hand stamped so that you can go off and do other things and return for free any time that day. They also have free WiFi so the parents can keep themselves entertained whilst the munchkins are off having fun. The boys really enjoyed this and we was there for about 3 hours altogether so £8 well spent. On Sunday they are having a carnival party where not only will they get the usual unlimited play but will also have games, dancing, face painting, a magician, and a competition for the best fancy dress. All of this is for the same price of €5 per child and the boys have said they would like to do this.

We had lunch at burger king today this is what we had and what we paid.....
4 Large double cheese burger meals
1 Kids chicken nugget meal
2 Portions of onion rings
2 Oreo ice creams
1 Strawberry crunch ice cream
1 Ice cream cone
1 Chocolate souffle with ice cream

Total cost €32 So about £25.60 Not bad for the five of us and the amount we had to eat.

Here are some pictures from our day.....


Waiting for the bus in the sunshine


If you click to enlarge the picture you will see the cafe in the background is called Ben's :)


Me and the munchkins


Such a handsome young man


Brandon trapped in a bubble lol


My cheeky little monkey


He bought this little toy gun from a toy shop for just €0.99 So about 80p


My boy is growing up so quickly


This is the bracelet I have bought as gifts for the folks back home. I have bought various different colours but I of course had to have a pink one for myself lol


Can you tell I am absolutely shattered and have a rotten cold lol


Tomorrow we are going to have a relaxed day at the apartment. As I say I have a rotten cold and although I've not had a vertigo attack for a LONG time now (last one was back in April) I do still have all the other symptoms of menieres disease and I tire easily. So I've taken some paracetamol and throat lozenges and I'm off to hit the hay. Night night from Cyprus my lovely readers.

Much Love
Claire xx xx xx



3 comments:

  1. Hi Claire,
    What a fun day! Hope you feel better very soon.
    Celeste

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you're having a brilliant holiday - have a great time xxx

    ReplyDelete