Pages

Tuesday 17 February 2015

Doing nothing in beautiful surroundings

Hello readers I am feeling much better today. I still have the sniffles but a relaxing day in the sun and regular paracetamol and throat lozenges seem to have done me the world of good. As I'm feeling much better we will be having a day out tomorrow Tombs of the kings and a picnic me thinks :)

Today we didn't do much really. We stayed at the apartment and enjoyed sunbathing and playing in the pool as it was really warm. Even I put on my cozzy and sat on the edge with my legs in the pool (the water was still way to cold for my liking to get in completely lol). We took a stroll into peyia in the early evening sun to pick up a few bits and pieces (we ran out of drink, bread, and cereal). I have to tell you readers I absolutely love it here. I love the people, the food, the weather, the atmosphere, everything. If I ever win the lottery I am buying myself a little villa and moving here lol. Tonight I am cooking cheese and ham pie with chips for tea no eating out today.

Here are some pictures from our day.....


Brandons teddies enjoying the sunshine


A few pool shots




Lord of the manor lol


More pool shots



Another selfie in the sun


My little cutie pie


Even Lee braved the cold water today




Beautiful sunset over Cyprus


Sometimes doing nothing is all it takes to feel a bit better.

Much Love
Claire xx xx xx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Claire,
    So glad you are feeling better! Love the photos!
    Celeste

    ReplyDelete