Pages

Sunday 8 February 2015

Picture post

Hello readers just a quick picture post tonight as I'm pretty tired and want to go to bed where it's nice and warm. Here are some pictures from mine and Ben's quiet weekend.....


Lots of chess has been played


My sleeping angel


Reading by candle light


Ben found some pictures on my Kindle and had a mess about with them.


This one made me laugh out loud


And this one just epitomizes my baby girls attitude lol


We have had a nice weekend and I managed to get everything done that I needed. Although it's nice to have a bit of peace and quiet it's always nice to have everyone all back together again here at Tilly Towers.

What have you been up to this weekend readers ? I always love to hear from you.

Much Love
Claire xx xx xx

No comments:

Post a Comment