Pages

Sunday 15 February 2015

Beautiful sunny day

Hello readers sorry no post last night I was super tired after another busy but fun day.

Yesterday we went into coral bay for a spot of lunch (Lee's treat). It was lovely Lee had freshly caught from the bay fish and chips. I had a taste and readers it was divine. I had a homemade burger and chips the burger was delicious made with herbs and onions it was yummy. Brad had the same as me, Ben had chicken curry, and Brandon had chicken nuggets and chips. For dessert Lee had sticky toffee pudding with icecream, me and Ben had chocolate pudding with icecream, Brad and Brandon had icecream with chocolate sauce. It was completely delicious and indulgent and cost Lee €50.

After lunch we got a bus into paphos so we could have a look in the mall and take the boys to the arcade to spend some of their money. They had a fab time and I even won this little chap for Brandon.....



It only took €4 To win him so around £3.20



We wasn't to impressed with the shops as they were all very boutiquey and VERY expensive so not my cup of tea at all. That said Brandon did need some new shoes and i managed to pick him up a lovely sturdy pair in the sale.



They should have cost €70 but I paid €20 So around £16 sterling and they are very good quality.



Today we have had a relaxing day at the apartment. It has been lovely and warm so I took advantage of this and cleaned the apartment and got all the washing done and hung out to dry. The boys have had fun playing in the pool although the water was a little to cold for me to get in myself lol. This evening we went to a little taverna for dinner. We have been eating out quite a bit but readers the food over here is delicious, fresh, and very cheap. By the time we get back to the UK I will be 3 stone heavier lol. Hey ho we are all having a fab time and not breaking the bank which is always a bonus :)

Here are some pictures from our day.....


I get to wake up to this every morning for two weeks :)


The boys taking a dip



Just because we are away does not mean the washing stops lol


A selfie in the sun


Ben enjoying his pop


I need to have Brandon surgically removed from his kindle at some point lol


And I'm going to have Lee surgically removed from his phone at the same time lol


Brandon watching the football 


Boys playing pool


I really must teach them the rules as they seem to make them up as they go along lol


Brandon was refereeing the match lol


Me with middle munchkin


Me with messy chops lol




Hope you are enjoying all these holiday posts and that I'm not boring you to much.

Much Love
Claire xx xx xx



3 comments:

  1. Hi Claire,
    Love the photos and enjoying your vacation posts. Take care and have a wonderful time!
    Celeste

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like you are all having a great time, the food over there sounds lovely! enjoying your holiday posts :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ladies and in that case I shall keep the holiday posts coming lol xxx

      Delete