Pages

Thursday 19 February 2015

Poorly Times

Hello readers just a quick post tonight I'm afraid as the last 2 days have been filled with illness.

In the early hours of Wednesday morning Ben woke up feeling sick. Throughout Wednesday morning and daytime he was sick a total of 5 times. We are pretty sure that he swallowed some pool water on Tuesday and the chlorine upset his tummy. As I write this post on Thursday evening he is back to normal and has not been sick for over 24 hours.

Today we intended to go out however the weather had other plans in store for us. There was a snow blizzard here in Cyprus lol (crazy I know but true). As a result of the cold weather and the fast snowfall affecting my vision I had my first MD attack since April :(
I had really hoped to make it a year attack free but hey if your going to be ill then Cyprus is the place to do it. Even in the snow the views from the apartment are stunning. The attack itself was not to bad no vomiting and no falls although had Lee not been about to keep me upright I would almost certainly have ended up a heap on the floor. Medication and LOTS of sleep later and I'm feeling a lot better now.

The plan is providing no one else gets sick in the meantime to have a very active day tomorrow to make up for our 2 days lost to illness. We hope to do the following.....
Tomb of the kings with a picnic lunch
Loony Land
Watch Paddington at the cinema
Have an evening meal at TGI Friday's

So hopefully tomorrow I will have a much more interesting post for you all.

Much Love
Claire xx xx xx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Claire.
    So glad you and Ben are feeling better!
    Celeste

    ReplyDelete