Pages

Wednesday 8 May 2013

Meow Meow

Today started off rather rubbish the garden items I ordered arrived (Asda not Tesco as I previously stated). Both the compost bin and water butt were missing their lids. I called customer services and was given a number of options 1= A partial refund and keep the items (no good to me what use is a water butt with no lid and 3 children in the house). 2= Take the items back to the store for a full refund (how the hell am I meant to get on the bus with a 220L compost bin and a 210L water butt). 3= Arrange collection by courier but have to wait for my full refund until they have received the items back and processed it (I went for this option). I did ask why I could not exchange the items or they could not just send out the lids to the 2 items but apparently they had run out of stock. So they have both been parceled back up and await collection. Once I have received my refund I shall look elsewhere. At least I have my compost so I can start my potato and tomato plants off. Which reminds me I must check my mushrooms on Thursday. They are tucked up in a dark cupboard at the moment and when I pull them out on Thursday they should have a white substance across the top of the soil.

The day did improve however when I was invited to the opening night of my friends art exhibition. The subject is physical and mental pain and is largely a collection of photographs blown up and put on to canvas. A very apt subject for an MD sufferer. It is on the 24th and I look forward to attending (if I can find a babysitter). The Mr has been invited also however he is working nights on that day so I shall be going solo.
I was also given a black bag full of clothes for Brandon my youngest son. There was 2 coats one is a 6 year old and one is a 7 year old so will do him for the next 2 winters. There was also several pairs of jeans and a couple of tops most of which will be put away for next year as they are a little big for him right now.

Baby has really found her voice today meowing at the window on and off all day. She is desperate to get out there and I feel so mean keeping her in but until she has been spaded and micro chipped I am not willing to risk it. She has an appointment for the 22nd and she will be allowed out and about once she has recovered fully from the operation. Anyway off for a meow meow chat with baby while she feels inclined to talk.

Much Love
Claire xx xx xx

No comments:

Post a Comment