Pages

Sunday 12 May 2013

A Wonderful Weekend

Well we had a wonderful weekend on Saturday I got some housework done before heading over to Lee's for the night. We all went in to town together as I needed to pick up a few bits and bobs and then on the way back we took Brandon to play in the park for a little while. Lee and I watched a film whilst Brandon played on cbeebies on the computer and then we went to bed. Today has been another lovely day we decided to take a walk down to the pet shop so Brandon could see all the lovely animals plus I needed to get some cat food for baby. I got 2 x 12 pouches for £4 so saving me £1.20 on what I usually pay. Here are some pictures of our walk and the animals



Brandon modelling a postbox lol


Two of my favorite men


Brandon taking a rest by a patch of forget me knots


The cute bunny rabbits 






This giant rabbit was £75




Pretty fish


They are so relaxing to watch


Degu


Degu taking a rest from his exercise 


Hamster fast asleep


Bearded dragon


Ok stop taking my picture now lol





 We also popped in to Mcdonalds for lunch as a little treat for Brandon. He has not been there for many months now so he was really happy that we took him today. We also got a voucher with his happy meal to buy him an epic book from WHsmith for £1 so the next time we are in town we will go pick one up for him it is supposed to cost £4.99 so a saving of £3.99 not bad. I have a bald spot on my carpet where Kindy the rabbit chewed it and have been meaning to get a rug to cover it but me being frugal (or tight as some of my family would call me lol) did not really want to pay the prices most rugs are charged at so I waited till I found a good deal which was today. They had a lovely rug in B&M which matches my decor perfectly it was priced at £29.99 but there was a label on the shelf saying £9.99 so I asked an assistant to price check it for me and it was in fact £9.99 so I grabbed it.



Bald patch nibbled by our rabbit Kindy


Bald patch hidden thanks to my nice new bargain rug



I picked up this lovely vintage knitting bag for £3.99 from a charity shop the other week but kept forgetting to post a picture of it. I have wanted a proper knitting bag for some time but again was not willing to pay the prices charged so when I saw this I snapped it up and the colours are stunning.



And this is what we arrived home to its a hard life being a cat lol



Hope you all had a good weekend to.
Much Love
Claire xx xx xx

No comments:

Post a Comment