Pages

Tuesday 14 May 2013

A Tired But Good Day

Well today has been another smashing day here at Tilly towers. I woke up early ready to face the day with lots of energy despite not sleeping to well. I tidied up, ran the hoover round, saw to the animals, and put the washing away and by 11am all my jobs were done. I set about making some more jewellery and made 3 bracelets for my etsy shop using left over beads from other past projects. I want to use up all my supplies and get them in the shop before moving on to some new ideas I have been brewing. Ben has been off school again today and has been great company but he will be back to school tomorrow as it has now been 48 hours since he was last ill. By the time I finished the bracelets I was shattered. I think it all just caught up with me the 2 vertigo attacks I had yesterday (I had another one when I was trying to get to sleep) and the fact I was up and down in the night so I had a little nana nap. I woke up 2 hours later to the shopping being delivered which was good as we was running low on toilet roll and I cant leave the house when I am on my own in case of a vertigo attack (the Mr is at work till Saturday). I got a voucher for 10p off per liter of petrol at Tesco so I gave this to my friend who helps me with the school run. She was very happy with it saying it would save her quite a bit on fuel. This afternoon I have been catching up on the blogs I follow and doing a bit of knitting. I also had a look on the net for some ideas for homemade presents for men I have lots of ideas for the women and children in my life but am always stumped when it comes to the men. I found a few interesting things that I might have a go at but if any of you have any ideas of your own that you care to share please feel free all help is welcome. For dinner and continuing my theme of using up every thing I have in the house before doing my next big food shop we had cottage pie and mixed veg. The cottage pie was a yellow sticker reduction and cost £1.25, a third of a bag of frozen mixed veg was 25p so £1.50 and served 4 38p per serving and it was yummy and very filling.

Anyway I am off to do a little reading before having an early night

Much Love
Claire xx xx xx

No comments:

Post a Comment