Pages

Thursday 16 May 2013

Make And Bake With Peppa Pig

Brandon bought a Peppa pig make and bake magazine out of his pocket money last week and has been on at me for days that he wanted to make the cupcakes in the magazine so today we did just that.



Brandon getting ready to bake


Give me a kiss big bro


Mixing his cake mix


Big brother helping


Laying out the cake cases


Spooning in the cake mix


And the finished result


These were quite expensive to make I used 2 boxes of cake mix from approved food 66p, 2 eggs 22p, 100g butter 18p, ready to roll coloured icing half a pack £1.40 so total for 9 cakes was £2.46 so 28p per cake. I made the star flowers for the cakes as this was a little beyond Brandon's abilities but he watched and instructed me along the way :)

Much Love
Claire xx xx xx

2 comments:

  1. love the cakes, looks like the kids loved making them. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Dawn they had great fun I think next time though we will use wafers to top them off cheaper and easier than fiddling about for an hour making those stars lol xxx

    ReplyDelete