Pages

Thursday 9 May 2013

Feeling Good

I am feeling really good today no dizzies, no ear pressure, and no head pressure. I have also had an abundance of energy from somewhere so decided to act on it before it disappears again lol. I have been busy I tidied the house top to bottom, ran the hoover round, got 2 lots of washing put away, another one done and dried, and have just finished washing the bedding to go out on the line in the morning (weather permitting), I gave the animals a good clean out, cleaned up my email account (over 1000 emails to sort through whoops), and took care of some correspondence, done homework with the boys, read to the boys, done dinner, got the boys to bed, and tidied up the house again ready to start it all again tomorrow. After writing this post I intend to chill out on the sofa with a bit of CSI and then head to bed for an early night. So nothing exciting to report but it has been a very productive day and I love days like today it almost makes me feel normal and I forget I have MD for a few hours.

Dinner tonight was a cumberland pie (ready meal I am afraid) with carrots and was yummy. The cumberland pie was a yellow sticker reduction marked down from £4 to £1.80 plus a tin and a half of carrots 30p so £2.10 in total and served 4 so 53p per person. I am trying to use up everything I have in the house before doing my next food shop.

Hope you all had a productive day and here's to more of the same tomorrow (fingers crossed)

Much Love
Claire xx xx xx

2 comments:

  1. I've got a day off work tomorrow so hoping for a productive day like yours was today xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Productive days are always good Trudie but as its your day off work be sure to spend some time doing something you love be it knitting, reading, or just sitting in the sunshine for half an hour with a cup of tea. Enjoy your day off xx xx xx

      Delete