Pages

Thursday 30 May 2013

£1 A Day Challenge Day 4

Well I am more than half way through the week now and it seems to be going ok. I am eating 3 meals a day and having the odd snack here and there and I don't feel hungry at all. This said it is very much a case of eating what you can get cheaply. I am certainly not getting enough fruit and veg as on my current budget I can only afford to buy this on yellow sticker reduction and there never seems to be much fruit and veg at the end of the day. Here are my costings for day 4.
Day4
FOOD
1 Slice of pitta bread 4p (value range)
Lemon curd 2p (value range)
1 apple 11p (yellow sticker)
1 egg 10p (friend with chickens)
1 slice of pitta bread 4p (value range)
4 Custard creams 4p (value range)
100g Dry spaghetti 4p (value range)
Maggi ham and bacon pasta sauce 25p (approved foods)
1 chocolate mini roll 7p (value range)
5 Custard creams 5p (value range)

DRINK
Water 0p

TRANSPORT
My legs 0p

ENTERTAINMENT
TV 0p
A friend popped round 0p
Reading 0p

Total cost of day 4 = 76p

Much Love
Claire xx xx xx

No comments:

Post a Comment