Pages

Tuesday 20 January 2015

Why does to much sleep make you tired ?

Hello readers had a bit of bother today with my liver going into spasm again so I have not been able to get as much done as I would have liked. Never mind the bare essentials have been taken care of and that is what matters.

I have been sleeping in a bit recently and I don't like the effect it is having on me. I feel tired all the time and sluggish which I hate. Why is it the more you sleep the more tired you feel during the day ? I have found that 8 hours is perfect for me. I wake up feeling well rested and raring to go and don't stop all day and those are the days I love. As most of you will know I am partially deaf due to my menieres disease. As a result I can't hear alarms and rely on Ben to wake me up in the mornings. Just recently he has been forgetting to wake me up before he leaves for school hence the sleeping in. Tonight I will be reminding Ben to wake me up in the morning and setting 3 alarms in the hope one of them will be loud enough to wake me up. I really need to get back to getting up at a reasonable time and stop feeling so sluggish.

Dinner tonight was Chicken and vegetable pie with potato wedges and baked beans...

4 Chicken and vegetable pies (Tesco value) £1
Half a bag of potato wedges (Tesco value) 50p
2 Tins of baked beans (Tesco value) 48p

Total £1.98 and served 4 so 50p per portion

Thank you all for the wonderful book suggestions I will be sure to check them all out.

Much Love
Claire xx xx xx

No comments:

Post a Comment