Pages

Thursday 15 January 2015

Migraines

Hello readers :)  I have had a busy day today catching up on the housework I didn't get done yesterday due to the migraine I had. Oh it turned into a right humdinger. Lee surprised me by turning up for a few days unexpectedly and I'm sooooo glad he did. I took a migraine tablet which had no effect what so ever so I waited 2 hours and took another one as I have been told to do by the gp and still nothing. I then had to wait 4 hours in agony before I could take some paracetamol and see if that would help. Thankfully it did and I eventually got some relief and was able to get to sleep at 12.30am.

So today has been all about catching up on the housework I didn't get done yesterday and getting homeschool done. I also managed to pay off one of my smaller creditors today. It was one of the smaller debts but nonetheless it feels really good to have one less debt hanging over my head :)

Do any of my lovely readers suffer from migraines ? How do you cope with them ?

Much Love
Claire xx xx xx

2 comments:

  1. I've never suffered with migrane but i understand that they can be really debilitating - glad to hear that you're feeling better today xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Trudie me to :) I started getting them a few years ago and they can be really bad. Thankfully I don't get them to often. Hope you are well xxx

      Delete