Pages

Wednesday 21 January 2015

Fur babies and pet care

Hello readers how are we all today ? Today has been all about the fur babies here at Tilly Towers and teaching Brandon about pet care.

We have thoroughly cleaned out the fish, cat, and rabbit as well as given the rabbit and cat a good grooming, checked for fleas and ticks, and checked the rabbits nails. Good pet care is pretty high on the agenda here at Tilly Towers and as well as fresh food and water we also give them a basic tidy up and clean the cat litter daily. Once a week we give them a thorough clean out stripping all bedding and litter and giving a good disinfectant before putting fresh bedding and litter in and reassembling. I think it's important that if your child has a pet they learn how to look after them properly although I have to be honest I'm usually the one who does the cleaning out due to my OCD no one else can do it to my standards lol. Here are our fur babies all nice and clean....


My reliable assistant


My baby girl


Kindy the bunny


Spongebob and Patrick the fishes



I also managed to tick off one of my goals for the week by making some cupcakes. Ok so I originally said a cake but I had 2 packs of value fairy cakes in the cupboard that needed using up so I made cupcakes instead. I went a little overboard with the frosting and had loads left so I have stored it in the fridge for when I make next week's cakes. Here is how my cheat cupcakes turned out.....


Don't they look yummy



Dinner tonight was an "On it night" meaning something on toast

6 Eggs (Tesco value) 60p
6 Slices of bread (Tesco value) 20p

Total 80p served 3 so 27p per portion

Much Love
Claire xx xx xx

2 comments:

  1. The cupcakes look wonderful, I could sit and eat them all! Claire, you are an amazing young woman. I look forward to your blog everyday, you always lift my spirits! Your boys and the Mister are so blessed to have you in their lives.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely message Anonymous thank you so much :) I consider myself to be the lucky one to have such a lovely man and 3 boys I adore. I'm so glad you enjoy my blog as I love writing it and connecting with people all over the world. Take care Anonymous and much love xxx

    ReplyDelete