Pages

Wednesday 21 January 2015

Goals

Hello readers well the alarm worked. I managed to hear one of the three alarms I set and was up at 8am. I have tidied up already and Brandon is still asleep in bed lol. I have never been one to make new years resolutions as I never stick to them and end up feeling a failure. This year though I have decided to set myself little goals each week and share them with your good selves. At the end of the week I will let you know what goals (if any lol) I have completed that week. So here are my goals for this week.....

1= To lose another 2lb in weight

2= To finish the 2 books I currently have on the go

3= To watch at least another 2 episodes of The following

4= To book our taxi transfers for the holiday

5= To make a cake

6= To make some ice cream

Well as its Wednesday already I better get a wriggle on with these goals. Do you make new years resolutions ? Or do you prefer to set yourself small achievable goals throughout the year ?

Much Love
Claire xx xx xx

No comments:

Post a Comment