Pages

Wednesday 14 January 2015

Snow and home education

Hello readers wow it's been cold today. Did you get snow where you are ? We had a little here this morning but it didn't settle. Brandon and I had HE group today and it was the busiest I have seen the group. It was nice chatting with other HE mums that I had never met before and Brandon was able to make some new friends. We started off with a few jigsaw puzzles and then moved on to some clay work. Brandon made an alien that he has named sloppy and a little star shaped bowl for me to store little things in such as buttons and the like. We have brought them home to dry and then he will paint them. We had a vote on what this terms topic will be and Brandon was chuffed when the group decided to go with his idea of space. We then went over the park for half an hour with some of the other mums. The kids had a great time running off some energy but most of us mums just wanted to get home out of the bitter cold and rain lol. By the time we got home my head was pounding with a migraine probably because of being out in the cold weather. I have taken my migraine tablets and crawled into bed and I intend to stay here for the rest of the night lol.

Have you had snow in your part of the world ?

Much Love
Claire xx xx xx

1 comment:

  1. No snow sticking here Claire - you've had a busy week haven't you - no wonder you have a migrane - take care and I hope you feel better tomorrow xxx

    ReplyDelete