Pages

Monday 3 November 2014

Stuff It

I so wish I could go into detail about my decision to stop blogging but I can't. What I will tell you is that a certain someone expressed concerns after being informed about my blog. This certain someone holds a little weight where certain members of Tilly Towers are concerned and enjoys making my life as difficult as possible. I have spent weeks trying to think of ways to continue to blog whilst addressing the concerns of a certain someone. None of my ideas received approval I was not even met half way. Sooooo you know what stuff it and stuff you certain someone I am going to continue to blog and if you don't like it you can just go whistle. None of us here at Tilly Towers have had any bad experiences due to the publicness of our lives in fact the reverse we have all benefited from my blogging in many ways. I always ask the boys permission before writing about them or using their pictures and nine times out of ten they are happy for me to do so. I love sharing our lives with you all and have made some lovely online friends through my blogging. I have been blogging on and off for a few years now and its never been an issue until recently. I'm not giving up something I love, something both the boys and I are very proud of. If you are reading this certain someone your concerns have been duly noted and tossed to one side lol.

Much Love
Claire xx xx xx

3 comments:

  1. Well done Claire - it's your life, your choice and your family - I'm glad you're going to carry on blogging and I'll look forward to continue to hear about your frugal journey and your lovely family xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bravo, Claire! Glad to see you back, you have been missed!
    Celeste

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both so much :) xxx

    ReplyDelete