Pages

Monday 10 November 2014

Weekend Happenings

Hello readers sorry I've not been about for a few days but lee had a few days off and then my blooming internet stopped working. We have been internet free for a few days and I thought it would be nice and give us a chance to spend some family time together. Blooming heck how wrong was I ? It's been a war zone constant arguments between the boys and all because they are "bored". I did a little happy dance this morning when I realized we were back online hopefully now they will be less "bored" and stop trying to kill each other lol.

Over the last few days I have managed to get some work done on a few unfinished projects. I finished another snoode style scarf, got some more of Brandons sock monkey done, and have started a Xmas scarf for my granddad. My candle making wax and wicks have arrived so I hope to get on with my teacup candles some time this week.

Here are some pictures of what we have been up to whilst we have been away.....



Brandon bought this teddy out of his homeschool earnings from a charity shop for £2 and has asked if you would all kindly make suggestions on what to name him. He has that many teddies I think he has run out of names lol.


The fun fair at the fireworks display on Friday evening.


They each had £3 which got them 2 rides each.


I bought a family ticket which let 2 adults and 2 children in for £12 and a single adult ticket for Lee for £4. Lee bought food for everyone from the bbq that was there.


It was a stunning display and well worth the price we paid which I felt was very reasonable.






On Friday night I had my God daughter for a girly sleep over. We made yummy cupcakes.


I gave her a manicure complete with flowery nail art.


Put her hair in mini plaits to sleep in.


This is the back. It took ages but was sooooo worth it in the morning.


How pretty did her hair turn out ?


And because he didn't want to feel left out Brandon had his nails done to lol.


All in all we had a very nice weekend :)
Much Love
Claire xx xx xx

4 comments:

  1. What a fun weekend you guys had! How about Snickers for the new Teddy, also my favorite candy bar! HA!
    Celeste

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love the idea of snickers Celeste I will definitely put this one forward to Brandon :) xxx

      Delete
  2. I might be too late for this but my suggestion is Truffles :-)

    Lovely to see you posting again - I'm trying to catch up.

    Toni

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Toni no not to late as Brandon still has not made a decision. Whilst I quite like Celestes suggestion of Snickers Brandon really likes your suggestion of Truffles. He has decided to give it a few more days to see if anymore suggestions come in before making his final decision lol xxx

      Delete