Pages

Saturday 15 November 2014

Pain

Hello readers I'm still in pain here at Tilly Towers so the children in need plan has not gone ahead today either. I won't beat myself up to much as both boys made good donations at school and Brandon and I made a good donation whilst watching it on tv last night. Here is my little pudsey dressed for the occasion.


We got this pudsey onesie from a children's hospice charity shop for just under £5. 


This has been my set up for today. The kindle to read and watch films, my phones so brad could keep in contact on his day out, medications to try and take the edge off the pain, and my beautiful baby who never leaves my side when I am ill.


So what does one get up to when confined to her bed ? I have made 3 of these cute little pandora style charm bracelets to give as Xmas presents.


I finished my granddads scarf and have now moved on to my dad's. I have another 6 to make after this one.

I am thinking of having a stall at Bens school Xmas fete where I will sell my handmade scarves, teacup candles, and Pandora style bracelets. What do you think would be a fair price to ask for each of my products ? I'm a bit rubbish when it comes to pricing I'm often told I don't charge enough. I was thinking £5.99 for the scarves, £4.99 for the teacup candles, and £5.99 for the Pandora style bracelets. What do you think ?

Ok well I have managed to wobble down the stairs to watch a film with Lee whilst doing some more knitting so will bid you all goodnight.


Much Love
Claire xx xx xx

3 comments:

  1. The bracelet and scarf are just beautiful! Hope you feel better soon.
    Celeste

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya Claire
    Hope you're feeling a little better now and that the family are all well xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ladies xxx it has been a very hard couple of weeks for me with my health but will explain properly in my next post xxx

      Delete