Pages

Thursday 27 November 2014

Health Issues

Hello readers how are you all ? I have been very unwell with my stomach/liver problems. I have made several trips to the doctors over the past few weeks with the most horrific abdominal pain. I have been bed ridden for the last week or two and had to hand over the running of the house and children to Lee who thankfully had some holiday owing that needed to be used up. Today is the first day I have been up and about and feeling more like myself and my ocd kicked in getting the house just how I like it. There really wasn't that much to do as Lee had done an amazing job keeping things ticking over in my absence. I really am very lucky to have him. He didn't have to help like he did after all he doesn't live here and he is not the boys biological father yet he did and what an amazing job he did. If you are reading this my love I am very thankful to have you in my life. So what is the verdict ? Well as it stands I have been put on 4 new medications for my liver. That's on top of my usual MD medications. I'm surprised I don't rattle when I walk lol. I have also been referred to a gastroenterologist as an emergency who will hopefully be able to give me some proper answers as to what on earth is going on in there. It has been a week since the referral was made and I still have not heard anything so I am going to wait till Monday and call the doctors to find out what is happening. Until Monday it's very much a case of wait and see. Anyway better get off sausage hotpot for tea tonight with chocolate Swiss roll and custard for pud yum yum yum.


Much Love
Claire xx xx xx

3 comments:

  1. Hi Claire
    I did wonder if you were ok when we hadn't heard from you but glad to hear that you're feeling a little better - take things slowly - no need to rush anything but make sure that you do ring those Docs if you hadn't heard anything goes by Monday - well done to Lee and the lads for looking after you so well - take care and rest up as much as you can - hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Claire,
    So glad you are back and feeling better! We have missed you! XXXX
    Celeste

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ladies I'm taking it slowly but it's so nice to be able to move about again. I feel a little stronger today so I'm getting there slowly but surely xxx

    ReplyDelete