Pages

Monday 3 November 2014

It's Good To Be Back

Hello all I'm back not just back but back with a vengeance lol. So what have we been up to here at Tilly Towers recently ? Well home school is going fab we are really enjoying it and Brandon is doing incredibly well. Our current topic is animals and we have enjoyed a trip to pets at home where Brandon was able to learn about and handle some of the animals. On Wednesday we are going to a friend of mine for the day who is an extremely talented artist and she is going to give Brandon an art lesson with animals being the subject matter. We are then going to collect eggs from her chickens for lunch and feed her albino iguana and maybe hold him if we are brave enough that is lol.


Not really had much in the way of yellow stickers recently but check out this bad boy that I got from asda last week.....


A Thorntons luxury chocolate and toffee layer cake. It was huge, delicious, did puddings for a week, but best of all was reduced from £20 to £2.90


Brandon turned 7 in October so we had a little party for him to celebrate.



I managed to pull off a little tea party catering for 10 children for just under £30. That was food, dessert, drink, prizes, party bags, and birthday cake.


This is the vanilla haribo birthday cake Brandon asked me to make for him.


I have spent some quality time with my lovely Mr.


I have been busy making snoode style scarfs as Xmas gifts. At £1.33 a scarf a bargain but a lovely handmade gift for someone.


My little mushroom acting as model lol.



I have just finished a custom order for a friends little girl. I hope she likes it.


                                        Mushroom modelling again.




So as you can see we have been keeping busy. It's good to be back :)

Much Love
Claire xx xx xx





5 comments:

  1. Welcome back!!! We've missed you! The cakes looks so yummy!
    Celeste

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've just got a knitting book out of the library with the goal of knitting my sister a wrap for Christmas. Wish I had your talent!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww thank you so much I really am just a basic knitter to be honest although I am working on expanding my knitting skills. I don't know if you have a poundland in your part of Wiltshire but they sell wool now 3 balls for £2 and they have some lovely chunky mixed colour wool in at the moment. I know the bath branch have it in stock as does trowbridge xxx

      Delete
  3. Happy Belated Birthday Wishes Brandon - you've done really well with the knitting Claire - I've got 2 jumpers to finish that are destined to be Christmas presents for the grandchildren problem is I can't seem to get going on them but must knuckle down soon and get them done xx

    ReplyDelete