Pages

Sunday 19 October 2014

Time To Say Goodbye

It is with great sadness that I have to tell you all at the end of October I will be taking my blog offline. Due to recent personal events that I am unable to go into I have decided to stop blogging about our lives here at Tilly Towers so publicly. I would like to thank everyone who has taken the time to visit, read, comment and follow frugal living you have all helped me in ways you will never know. I would especially like to thank Trudie who has been my longest active follower. Trudie you have always been there with kind words and support when things have been tough and I will always be grateful for that. I will miss you all :( whilst I won't be blogging anymore I will still be reading all your lovely blogs.
Signing off
Much Love Always
Claire and the gang xx xx xx

10 comments:

  1. Best of luck to you!
    Carol in Connecticut

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Clare that's sad news - I'm so sorry to hear that news......I was looking forward to hearing all about your wedding - I hope you and your lovely boys are ok - I only thought the other day that I hadnt heard from you - I finish work on Friday and will kicking off my blog again so if you feel the need for an on line natter then contact me - I hope you're ok - it's been a pleasure reading about your lovely family and those boys of yours I'll miss you - big hugs from me - Trudie xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's great news Trudie I look forward to reading. I still have your blog on my list and check it every so often to see if you have picked it up again. I will be sure to keep in touch via your blog and will send you an email with all the details and pics from the wedding. We have a date of 21st April 2016 so a way off yet. Enjoy your retirement Trudie you so deserve it xxxx

      Delete
  3. I will miss your blogging.
    Very best wishes to you and all at Tilly Towers.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Claire, I am going to miss you so much! Hope you, the mister and your boys have a wonderful life. God bless all of you.
    Celeste

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are all so very kind and I'm really starting to question my decision now :( I really don't want to stop blogging but have been left with no option thanks to recent events that I can't go into. It's the publicness of our lives that it the problem not sharing our life with you all its the fact that we have no anonymity and are easily identifiable ( not my thinking but recent events ). I think I may have an idea and a way around this but will have to run it by a certain person first. I will get back to you all if my idea is approved xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope that you can find a way Claire - Do what you feel is the right thing for you and your boys but know your blogging friends are here for you hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete