Pages

Friday 6 April 2012

Thursday

Today I had a lovely very cheap day out with my youngest son Brandon. I was looking for activities to do with the children over the easter holidays that were free or very cheap. I did not have a clue where to look so started at my local library and local information centre. I found a whole host of activities most of which are free some of them require a small token payment but are very cheap. Here is a list of all the activities I have in my diary:
Monday 2nd april = Easter card making at Trowbridge museum (FREE)
Tuesday 3rd april = Easter basket making at Trowbridge museum (FREE)
Thursday 5th april = Easter crafts at our local library (FREE)
Wednesday 11th april = Jumble sale at a local church with free face painting for the kids (FREE)
Thursday 12th april = Tshirt making at Trowbridge museum with magic and balloon making in the shoping centre afterwards (£1.50)
Saturday 14th april = Easter egg hunt at our local childrens centre (75p)

We will be having picnics and going for long country walks on the days that we dont have an activity the cost for this will be bus/train fares plus the small cost of a picnic.

Today we went to the library to do some easter crafts which was great fun a photographer from the local paper was also there and asked if they could take Brandons picture to go in the paper. Im looking forward to seeing how it turned out as he had a big smile holding up the easter basket he had made. After our crafts we got some new books and dvd's from the library and set off for our picnic in the park the total cost of our picnic was as follows: Sausage rolls 30p, Juice 45p, Cakes 40p, Crisps 20p a total of £1.35. Whilst Brandon was playing I did a little work on the knitted blanket I am making for my bed for this winter when I have finished mine I intend to do one for each of the boys also. After we finished playing we took a nice walk home and snuggled up on the sofa to watch our free dvd's from the library. Here are some pictures from our day out.










Hope everyone is enjoying the easter holidays as much as us
Much Love
Claire
xx xx xx
 

1 comment:

  1. aww your blog is FAB! REALLY enjoy reading about the stuff you and your boys get up to... hope to join in a bit more after this period of chaos! love you and the boys tonnes, loads of love xxx

    ReplyDelete