Pages

Monday 9 April 2012

Farewell Mr Tumble



As you can see my house looks somewhat like a launderette at the moment. My tumble dryer affectionatly called Mr Tumble passed away yesterday. He was making an awfull noise and had lost all movement before finaly giving up the ghost but true to form he was still blowing hot air till the end lol. I made the decision a while back that when Mr Tumble finaly popped his clogs I was not going to replace him. I loved him dearly but boy was he expensive. I just wish he could have hung on a little longer untill I had caught up with the backlog of washing I have but hey ho. So my easter Monday has been spent catching up on washing and hanging it anywhere I can find space and watching the odd film on the t.v.






Hope everyone is having a nice peacefull easter Monday
Much Love
Claire
xx xx xx

No comments:

Post a Comment