Pages

Tuesday 17 April 2012

MD strikes again

For the last week my MD has been in full flow again. I can barely hear and im having attacks almost daily. Thankfully they have only been mild dizziness and I have only had one fall where I hit the back of my head on the floor and had a headache for the rest of the day. Despite the dizziness and exhaustion I have been feeling we have managed to get out here and there but not as much as I would have liked and afterwards I have felt so very tired that I just have not got round to doing a post on our day. Tomorrow fingers crossed I will be able to do a post on whats been happening here as I have been taking the odd picture here and there. I also hope to make a batch of washing gloop this week if my MD allows and do a bit of baking. But for now I really must get to bed the dizziness is present as I write this and it makes it so difficult to focus on the words.
Hope everyones having a better time of it than me at the moment.
Much Love
Claire
xx xx xx

No comments:

Post a Comment