Pages

Sunday 29 April 2012

Im Back

I have been away for a while working on something a little closer to home ...... My love life lol.
A friend of mine was telling me how she met her future husband on an online dating site and another friend of mine actually married the man she met from a dating site and has been happily married for several years now. I have always said that I was not intrested in meeting someone else but I think secretly I was lying to myself. Anyway in true frugal style I looked for a site that was 100% free and stumbled across this site www.oasis.com I think it is an international site but curves its results based on the area you live in. The second night I was on the site I started talking to a lovely guy we spoke for 11 hours which I know sounds crazy but we didnt even realise it had been so long. There was no awkward silences or a struggle to find some thing to say the conversation just flowed. The more we talked the more strange coincedences showed themselves. It turned out we have a mutal friend he went to school with her and I went to college with her. We also found out that a friend of mine is friends with a friend of his. And the cherry on the cake my next door neighbour is friends with his brother lol. Im a big believer in signs and fate and thats what ive choosen to see these as. Over the last few weeks we have spent a lot of time together and have both developed strong feelings for each other. Its still very early days for us but I have to say I am happier now than I have been for a very long time. Of course there are things that we differ on for example im a christian he is not religious but he respects my views and is intrested in what I have to say about it. He had also never heard of frugalism before so I have been telling him all about that and explaining that its not about being a cheap skate there are some good strong morals behind my choice to live this way and again he respects my views on the subject and is genuinely intrested in what I have to say which is awsome. I dont know what the future holds for us but right now I am just living in the moment and taking each day as it comes. I guess what im trying to say is dont give up on love because one day it will come knocking on your door and it will be when you least expect it just like it has for me.
Much Love
Claire
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment