Pages

Monday 9 April 2012

Lunch Out

Well we had a very enjoyable meal out on Saturday it was a treat from me and the boys to my best friend Karen and her daughter Leia. Who is also my beutiful god daughter. In total it cost me £49 thats transport, drinks, food, and desserts for 3 adults and 4 children here is what we got for that price:
2x large cokes
2x glasses of rose wine
8x fruit shoots
2x all day breakfast's
1x crispy chicken kunsi
2x kids double chesse burgers with chips and beans
1x kids sausage chips and beans
1x kids curry and rice
2x kids mini vienetta's
2x kids choc chip brownie with ice cream
3x adult chocolate fudge sundaes
1x adults choc chip brownie with ice cream


This is how I did it so cheaply. I had several vouchers for a free childs meal per adults meal purchased I used these to cover 3 of the 4 childrens meals a saving of £8.97. When ordering a childs meal if you order a dessert and a drink at the same time its an extra £2 where as it costs more to buy them in a seperate transaction. So I did this for all 4 of the kids meals a saving of approx £6. They also had a saturday promotion 4 adult desserts for £8.99 which worked out a saving of £5.01. Karen did the transport by doing 2 trips in her car as we live pretty close to the resturant we went to a saving of £4.10. So in total I managed to save myself £24.08 pretty good going im sure you will agree. Here are some pictures of our meal out.








 Much Love
Claire
xx xx xx

No comments:

Post a Comment