Pages

Tuesday 3 April 2012

Getting new clothes for next to nothing

I have just brought quite a few new summer clothes for the boys the total cost including delivery was £3.50 all these clothes are brand new from tesco I will show you what I got and at the bottom I will explain how I done this.

Bradley
                 

            
Ben 

                                                   

Brandon

                        


The total book price for these items was £57.45. Tesco offer free delivery on purchases over £50 so £3.95 was taken off leaving a total of £53.50. I also had a promotional code for £10 off when you spend over £40 which left a total of £43.50. I had been saving up my clubcard vouchers and had £20 worth so I traded these in for a £40 clothing voucher some time ago and had not yet used the voucher (Tesco double the amount of your clubcard vouchers when you trade them in for specific items) leaving a total of £3.50 to pay. So I was able to purchase 15 brand new items of clothing for the bargain price of £3.50 this is definately a way I will be buying clothes again.

The code for £10 off when you spend £40 or more is ENJOY12 this is valid untill 15th april 2012

The place to visit to trade in your clubcard vouchers can be found here (please note that tesco only run the double vouchers at certain times throughout the year im sure if you were to contact tesco they would be able to give you an idea of when this promotion will next be running)http://www.tesco.com/clubcard/clubcard/


Much Love
Claire
xx xx xx



No comments:

Post a Comment