Pages

Tuesday 3 April 2012

Saturdays post

My we have been busy and with all the busyness I did not get a chance to write about what we did on saturday so here it is.

We went into Trowbridge for a picnic in the park we also had a look in the shops and Ben and I had our hair cut. I have been debating getting my hair cut for quite a few months it was a toss up between having it all chopped off or having dreads put in. After speaking to my friend Kel who has had dreads in the past I decided against it as they take a lot of maintaining and would look very messy for quite some time before they formed properly. Having made the decision to go for the chop I had been looking round for a good price on a wash and cut the prices I got ranged between £25-£35 and I just could not justifiy spending that sort of money on a haircut so I made the decision to go to my local college and act as a model for a hairdressing student this would have cost me £12. However when we was in town I saw a sign in a barbers window offering ladies wash and cuts for £13 so decided to go for it and this is what my hair looks like now.



I will now spend the next 2 years growing it again before paying for another haircut lol. The boys had some easter money to spend they had a total of £22 each however they do not get to spend all of this. I have a policy with the children that I feel teaches them the importance of saving and giving any money the boys get they have to put 20% in one jar to donate to a charity of their choice once a year, 30% in another jar to save up, and the remaining 50% they are allowed to spend on anything they choose. Ben spent his money on a wii game that he wanted and Brandon brought an electronis light up thomas book and a small thomas easter egg. Bradley was not with us as he was at respite care so he will get to spend his money another day. We got some drinks from poundland and some warm sausage rolls and doughnuts from greggs a total of £4.92 for our picnic and off we went to the park for some fun.











Hope everyone else had as good a weekend as we did.
Much Love
Claire
xx xx xx

No comments:

Post a Comment