Pages

Sunday 1 April 2012

Friday

Spring is definatly here I took some lovely pictures of spring today.

                                                        Ladybird Ladybird fly away home

You cant quite make them out but they are a little patch of forget me knots and the green plant next to it emerges into the most beutiful orange flower not sure what its called though I think it may be a lilly or an orchid of some kind.




Some pictures of the allotments that back onto my garden









This is my tiny little patch as you can see it needs a little TLC lol. In the past I have tried growing a few veggies here but have never had much success so this year I think im just going to plant a few flowers



Ben had a competition at school today of who could find the largest and who could find the smallest potatoe. This was the smallest we could find but it was not small enough as someone else won.



My beutiful apron arrived from Love Loo Loo dont forget if you like what you see you can view more of Laura's items here http://www.etsy.com/shop/LoveLooLooxox



I had lots of eggs in the fridge that needed using up and a few potatoes on the verge of turning so can you guess what we had for dinner ..............

Egg and homemade chips of course nom nom nom lol


A few pictures of Brandon at our lunch time picnic in the park






Some goodies from the charity shop they had a sale on childrens clothing any 4 items for £1 I managed to get a next jacket for Brandon, a winter coat for Ben, a tshirt for Brandon, a pair of jeans for Brad, 3 long sleeved tshirts for Brad, and a long sleeved tshirt for Ben total cost £2

  

Our dvd and book rentals for the week. Because of my menieres disease I have a special account at the library that allows me to rent dvd's free of charge and we dont have to worry about return dates on any of the items we borrow either.




Hope everyone else had a good Friday.
Much Love
Claire
xx xx xx

No comments:

Post a Comment