Pages

Tuesday 17 June 2014

Tuesday Happenings

Hello readers hope all's well in blogland. Today has been a nice quiet day for me I managed to get 2 lots of washing on the line dried and put away (don't you just love the smell of washing dried naturally in the sun). I had a good tidy up and fed and cleaned out the animals. I was all done by 12.30pm so decided to put some items on the local selling pages I have been meaning to get rid of. By 3pm I had sold 2 rugs and a pair of curtains and my purse was £11 heavier (I will use this for my yellow sticker reductions this week). This evening we had pepperoni pizza and garlic bread for tea and it cost the grand sum of 59p and served 4 of us so 15p each beat that pizza hut and dominos.


15p per person and was a yummy treat

For pudding we had a slice of homemade banana and walnut loaf that I made at the weekend with homemade ice cream sorry no pic but we ate it before I could take one.

Tomorrow I will be getting the free bus to Tesco to pick up a few items ( all Tesco value of course). Then when I get home a spot of housework and if I have time before the munchkins get back possibly a spot of reading. I have 2 books on the go at the moment A 50`s childhood and the second book in the 50 shades trilogy both of which I have almost finished.

The liver is playing up again and I'm in quite a bit of pain so it's painkillers and an early night for me I'm afraid.

Much Love
Claire xx xx xx

No comments:

Post a Comment