Pages

Thursday 19 June 2014

Dinners On Brad

Hello readers what a lovely day it has been again. I have had a wonderful day almost completely symptom free from my various illnesses it has been lovely. I've had minimal liver pain, no dizziness, no nausea, no exhaustion, no tremors, and no stomach pain. Days like today are very rare for me so I have thoroughly enjoyed my day symptom free. I gave the animals a good clean out and disinfected, I got some washing done and on the line, had a good tidy up, I even managed a spot of reading on my swing in the sunshine before the munchkins got home. I had a lovely surprise when Brad got home. Today was cooking day at school and he had made a yummy meaty pasta salad and some lovely cinnamon buns saving me having to do tea. He bought home 2 large tubs of the pasta which was more than enough for the four of us and four cinnamon buns enough for one each for pudding. I love free food I also love not having to cook on a warm summer's night but instead just dish it up and enjoy eating my tasty treat in the garden. Thank you son it was delicious and perfect for this weather.


I added a sprinkling of cheese that mum had left here after her last visit so this meal served the four of us and was completely free.



Much Love
Claire xx xx xx 


2 comments:

  1. Sunshine makes us feel a little better - nice to see you're back xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Trudie it's good to be back :) xxx

    ReplyDelete