Pages

Thursday 5 March 2015

Catch up post five = And now for the rough stuff

Hello readers as promised I'm going to share a little of the rough stuff we have been going through since coming home from Cyprus.

The night we got back from Cyprus I received a message from my ex husbands wife asking if I could give G a call as he needed to speak to me. He informed me that the day before we went on holiday his step mother passed away. The boys thought the world of their nana S and G made the decision not to tell them until they got back so as not to spoil the holiday. This was a very kind and selfless act on his part and I thanked him for his kindness. He thought it best I broke the news to the boys rather than him having to do it over the phone and I agreed that was the best way forward. My darling little boys broke their hearts when I told them the news :(

They are slowly coming to terms with their loss and both myself and their dad have made it clear we are there for them should they need to talk. I liked S she was a really nice lady and whilst it's incredibly sad you passed on you are no longer in pain. RIP S xxx

The additional bad news is that Lee and I have split up. I'm not going to go into details as it is a private matter. All I will say is that I had my reasons for ending the relationship and it was not a decision I made lightly. Lee and I have said we will remain friends and I hope we do. Although it was my decision it still hurts and I am still trying to find my feet and come to terms with the idea of a life without him in it. Lee if you are reading this as you sometimes do I wish you the best in your life xxx

So now I am all caught up rough stuff and all I should be back to my regular blogging.

Much Love
Claire xx xx xx


6 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear your news Claire - Hugs from me to you and the lads xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Trudie much needed and appreciated right now xxx

      Delete
  2. Sorry for both of your losses, Claire. Stay strong and be good to yourself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you CTMOM your support means a lot xxx

      Delete
  3. Indeed, sorry for both of your losses, my thoughts are with you and I know Lee will be thinking of you regardless.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Claire,
    I'm so sorry for all you and the boys are going through right now. You guys take care. xxxxxx
    Celeste

    ReplyDelete