Pages

Monday 27 January 2014

Snoodes, Beds, And Cheese Part Two


Oh what a polaver this post has been to get up. My computer is having a meltdown it works fine but won't allow us to connect to the internet. Lee has had a look at it and is convinced we need to reinstall the Windows operating system altogether which is easier said than done when you don't have the disk and they retail at £120. Errrrrrrrr no it will have to wait and I will make do with Ben's kindle for now. This said all my pics are on my phone and for some reason blogger will only let me upload a certain amount of pics from my phone in one post. Never mind I think I have it Sussed now and will be using the kindle to take all future blog pics until my computer either stops her hissy fit or is fixed by the Mr.

As I was saying in part one we have new beds here is a pic of my new to me bed. Gosh It feels strange sleeping in a bed after spending months on the floor. The bed is quite high up  which adds to the strange feeling but it's so nice to have a bed again especially as it cost nothing.


He may only be six but Brandon seems to have a good eye for photography. Here are some pictures he took this weekend.








Brad and Ben went to their dad's this weekend so it was just me and Brandon so we had a marathon movie session and took some self indulgent Saturday selfies.


I love how innocent he looks in this one


And a big cheesy grin in this one

Anyway off to get some beauty sleep in my new bed take care all
Much Love
Claire xx xx xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment