Pages

Sunday 26 January 2014

Snoodes, Beds, And Cheese Part One

Hello all Hope everyone is keeping well in frugal blogland. Here at Tilly towers we have had a fab week.On Monday my lovely friend S gave me a nice lot of free cheese. Her dad works in a cheese factory and gets to take some home with him for free. Occasionally when he brings way to much home S kindly sends some my way.


Mmmmmm free cheese yummy


I have been working on this snoode style scarf on and off for a few weeks now and finally got it finished this week. It is lovely and chunky and I'm tempted to keep it for myself lol. It will either be sold or put away as a Christmas present for next year I'm not quite sure which yet.


Lovely chunky wool it took 200g of wool which cost me £2 in total from poundland


Brad and myself have been in desperate need of beds. For some time now we have both been making do with a mattress on the floor each. After realising there was no spare money nor was there going to be to buy new beds I put an ad on the free to collector fb page. It took a few weeks but we now have new beds. Brad has a solid pine single bed and I have a double divan bed. Both are in fab condition and we have kept our own mattress each. Total cost for both beds was £20 to hire a local man with a van to collect them as I don't drive.


Brad and Brandon modelling the new bed lol 

Anyway this concludes part one of this blog post I will be back shortly with part two and an explanation as to why I have had to do it in two parts.

Much Love
Claire xx xx xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment