Pages

Wednesday 15 January 2014

Birthday Celebrations And Poorly Boys

Well Ben's birthday went very well he was very happy with what he got (money which he is spending very wisely) and he had a fab time at the cinema and loved the new hobbit film. He has bought himself a second hand laptop off of eBay which was advertised for 70 pounds but I made an offer of 60 which was accepted saving him 10 pounds. He has some money left but is saving it till he see's something he really wants or needs (I have taught him well lol).



 

I got some good yellow sticker reductions again the other day I got the following
1 tray of 12 chocolate doughnuts 45p
2 x 2 corned beef slices 49p a bag
3 x 4 chicken thighs cooked in stout 79p a bag
2 egg salad rolls 19p each
2 tuna baguettes 19p each
2 ham and cheese sandwiches 19p each
1 cheese and ham pretzel 19p
2x 3 cinnamon swirls 15p a box
3 apple crowns 15p
5 bread rolls 15p

I also bought a bag of new to us clothes from a friend for 10 pounds and got some lovely items lots of them designer names including several onesies ideal for this cold weather. I was also informed that as we have 3 disabled people living in the house we may be eligible for the governments warm home discount scheme where they credit your electric bill with 135 pounds. I called earlier today and was told it sounds like we are eligible for it but had to be passed through to the assessment team which had a 20 minute wait so decided to call back when its less busy. I will let you know how we get on with the process and if anyone who has a disabled person living in the home or you are on a low income would like the link to applies themselves please let me know.

I had a bit of a clear out of the boys clothes that no longer fit them and have put them on the fb selling pages and have 2 people picking up items today Brandon's clothes bundle and the purse. The money I make will pay for the clothes I bought from my friend and a little profit on top which is always nice.

 
Brandon's clothes bundle sold for 10 pounds and being collected today

 
Ben's clothes bundle still up for sale for 10 pounds

 
Purse sold for 2 pounds and being collected today
 

I also have a very nice clock and a stair gate that I need to photograph and put up so hopefully that will bring in a few extra pennies.

I thought I would share some pictures with you of when the family came down to visit over xmas it was a really nice day and almost everyone was in their onesie's all day lol.




 
 

At the moment I have 2 poorly boys upstairs in bed. Ben has been being sick since this morning and Brandon is complaining of a tummy ache so they are both tucked up in bed. There is a norovirus doing the rounds so no doubt thats what it is. Anyway better go tend to my poorly little guys.

Much Love
Claire xx xx xx

No comments:

Post a Comment