Pages

Sunday 3 May 2015

Princess Towers

Hello readers today I write to you from princess towers. Well when I say from it what I actually mean is I'm in the vicinity of it as there's no way I would fit in there lol.

A lovely lady was giving away a cat house for free on one of the fb selling pages. It was in need of repair and quite shabby hence why she was giving it away for free. I saw it as a challenge and thought my fur babies would love it. Along with about 12 other people I asked if I could kindly have it and as I was the first to ask the lady said I was welcome to it.

It turned out that she lives just round the corner from me so off we went with my trolley to pick up the cat house. When I got it home I set to work on it.

I tightened all the screws, reattached the ladder, gave it a thoroughly good hoover, trimmed any loose threads, washed off any stains, flea sprayed and febrezzed it all. In total it took me half an hour to collect, fix, and clean and didn't cost me a penny and now my fur babies have their very own princess palace. Here are some pictures.....







Baby seemed impressed with it






Even Elle got down from the wardrobe to have a little nose lol


It's amazing what you can pick up for free and with just a little bit of hard work save and reuse.

Much Love
Claire xx xx xx

No comments:

Post a Comment