Pages

Thursday 21 May 2015

Art and yummy treats

Hello readers

Today I have had a rest day as the MD has flared up somewhat. Yesterday was a busy but good day. My lovely artist friend Kelly offered to do a day of arts and crafts with Brandon and his little friend O who is also home educated.










They had a blast creating their master pieces and getting help with techniques and ideas. I have also managed to arrange regular art sessions for Brandon and several of his HE buddies at £3 a head which is not bad at all for an hour or two with a talented established artist plus I will get to have a regular catch up with my dear friend.

Once we had finished and dropped O home I had to get ready for Ben's introduction evening at his soon to be secondary school. I was extremely disappointed that the head made no effort to attend and so the meeting was lead by the deputy head. The meeting that was scheduled to last an hour lasted just 20 minutes and was literally the deputy head reading a leaflet that had been handed out to us. It was a complete waste of my time and the £10 I had to pay for a babysitter for Brad and Brandon.

I made some lovely banana bread and homemade reeces which was good as its been lovely to munch on a hunk of banana bread whilst resting in front of the television today.





As always my fur babies are never far away when I'm poorly and Elle Belle has been curled up next to me for the best part of the day.









Much Love
Claire xx xx xx

2 comments:

  1. Hi Claire,
    Your baking looks so good! Hope you feel better soon. The kitties are adorable!
    Celeste

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Celeste
      I would offer to send you over a banana bread but don't think it would get there before it spoils lol. Hope you are keeping well. Much Love Claire xxx

      Delete