Pages

Saturday 23 May 2015

It's the little things

Hello readers

I have had another rest day today as I'm still not feeling to good. In spite of feeling poorly I have had a lot to smile about. My lovely sister Leanne and her girlfriend Daisy are coming up to visit me for the day from London. They plan to take the boys to the park for a picnic to give me a little rest. I love seeing my sister as she is one of my best friends in the whole world and I love her dearly.

On top of this look what Brad came home from college with today. I am really impressed with his handiwork. I think his done amazingly well with this table and the ceramic collage centre piece. It is also a very sturdy piece that now has pride of place in the living room.






He looks so proud of himself in this picture and rightly so.


Looking at these pictures of our Elle Belle you would be forgiven for thinking this was a cat who had been hand reared by us from birth and not a wild cat who until a few months ago was living on the streets of Cyprus being very badly treated. Every night she climbs up on to my chest and snuggles down whilst I watch television snuggled up to my beautiful fur baby. I'm sure she thinks I'm her mummy as she will sit grooming my hair and licking and biting my cheek as I watch TV.










It's the little things in life that make me happy and whilst I may be poorly at the moment I still have a lot to smile about :)

Much Love
Claire xx xx xx


1 comment:

  1. Hi Claire,
    I LOVE this table, its so cool! Brad did a great job! Elle Belle is just precious. Hope you feel better really soon. I agree, it is the little things in life that seem to bring the most happiness and contentment. xxxxxx
    Celeste

    ReplyDelete