Pages

Thursday 23 April 2015

Sunny days = A happy Claire

The weather here in the UK at the moment is fab. It's bright, sunny, and warm. I am loving it right now and myself and Brandon are enjoying doing a lot of his HE book work either in the garden or at our local park basking in the sunshine. I have been listening to my music and bopping my way around the house getting housework done and it has been fab. I really do love spring when the sun is shining but it's not to hot and not to cold. We have also attended several HE meet ups at our local park and I have gained two lovely HE mumma friends through these meet ups. Both ladies live just round the corner from me so I anticipate lots of meet ups and activities in the future.

Anyway off for some more basking. Sorry not much to report as we are just having lots of chilled out no spend days in the sun :)

Much Love
Claire xx xx xx

1 comment: