Pages

Monday 1 September 2014

Back To Normality

 

 
 
 
 
Hello readers look who I happened to find at Westbury train station today :)
 

They had a fab time at their Nanny in Wales and were spoilt rotten by the large amount of family they have there. It was so good to have them home though as I have missed them heaps. There was lots of cuddles and kisses and tales of what they have been up to this week. Time to get back into a normal routine now though boys. They have all had tea and showers, their new school and p.e bags are ready for the morning, and they will shortly be in bed no more late nights sorry boys lol.


 
Look who completed the summer reading challenge with the library. Well done Brandon :) He had to read six books of his choice and do a vocal book report on each book to the librarian over the summer holidays. We had great fun snuggling up and reading together and he chose some wonderful books to read. He is very proud of his medal and wants to take it into school tomorrow to show his new teacher.

 
I thought I would leave you with some affirmations I have on my living room walls tonight. Always good to have a little positivity around you and at £2.99 a canvas they don't break the bank.

 
This one is my favourite
 
 
 
Are you all ready for back to school tomorrow ? Are you looking forward to getting back into a routine again ?
 
 
Much Love
Claire xx xx xx

1 comment:

  1. Its great to have them home I bet! Thanks for linking up to the parenting pin it party

    ReplyDelete